A reminder that the next ONCC meeting is on Monday 9th May from 7 – 8pm at the Tennis Hut on Kootara Crescent. All welcome.
We will have reports from each of the three sub-groups: Tennis, Gardening and Wetlands.
If you would like to raise any issues please bring these along to the meeting or email to email@example.com
Message from Inner South Combined Community Councils (ISCCC):
New Planning and Urban Forest Laws ISCCC Public Forum Tuesday, May 10th, 2022 at 7pm Eastlake Football Club (Duffy Rm) 3 Oxley Street, Griffith and ZOOM
Join us to hear how the ACT Government’s proposed new Planning and Urban Forest laws will affect you and Canberra’s future.
- Richard Johnston, urban planner/architect (retired); President, Kingston and Barton Residents Group
- Tim Field, Red Hill Residents Group
- Gordon Lowe, Director of Planning, Molonglo Group
- Daniel Iglesias, Executive Branch Manager, City Presentation, Transport and City Services, ACT Government
- Helen Oakey, Executive Director, Conservation Council ACT Region
Or else join via Zoom – register here.
Email any questions you would like to be put to the speakers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ACT Government is seeking community comment on the draft Planning Bill by 15 June 2022.
Urban Forest Bill
The ACT Government is seeking community comment on the new draft Urban Forest Bill by 2 June 2022.