As part of the ACT Government’s largest ever suburban infrastructure program, the local shops on Iluka Crescent in Narrabundah will receive a range of safety, access and look and feel improvements.
The preliminary design for these improvements is now available following targeted engagement with business owners and tenants.
As part of these improvements, the local community and visitors will benefit from:
- new seating and tables providing spaces to sit and gather
- art mural on the building façade to brighten up the area
- new accessible parking bays
- additional trees and better landscaping
- existing retaining walls to have seating elements and artistic additions
- formalising long term and short term parking areas with signage
- repairs to existing pavement including specialised treatment on the road pavement on entrance to the laneway to slow vehicles
- upgraded paths and stairways improving safety and access in and around the shops.
To view the preliminary design or to stay up to date, visit the project page.
If you have any questions about this project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.